Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Online friends

Dearest friend,




What a great day…… Finally manage to change from a 2 column to 3 column template. What a relief.. So just a minor touch left. Luckily it is a school break so have more time with the PC.

Guess what happened this afternoon. It was an honour for me to be online with sister MarinaM of RantingsbyMM. Even though I had not meet her in the real world, but she really light up my day.

Again as I was going thru the other old 286AT machine (Yes Zewt, I've 2 units running) I got this from a friend...I got this minutes before I log off from that computer. It hit a nerve then and when I read my friends email...it triggered the tears.


Online friends are people we may never meet....
We see pictures, we see cams...It isn't the same....
We grow close...We care and love one another....
One day we may not hear from one another....
Our hearts will break...
All we see is a name on messenger
but the person we don't see anymore.....
We pray....."Please come back"....
All I ask is you remember me in the good times we had.....
Keep me close to your heart....

Friends forever...

Pass this on to all your friends....
If I get comment on this entry....
I know you care .